preppy girl

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Acne jacket, Agnès B shorts, Burberry patent leather loafers, market socks, Mulberry lily bag
    I took these photos while staying in Chelsea back in the end of July. I miss London so much now, specially those baked beans and scrambled eggs in the morning... These loafers are one of my oldest yet wearable shoes in my closet, I can't remember exactly when I got them, what I can tell is that they are feet friendly and get me out of trouble when I'm tired of wearing high heels. I love how the white socks give the preppy touch to the entire outfit. I guess I'll be wearing them like this much more often now.
    xx
    Denni

Post Title

preppy girl


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/preppy-girl.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts