celebrate with books
c`est la mimi
Thanks I was featured in
Mimi`s
blog! Sure I am a little bit late, but I have big news.
Coming in my new post, a new adventure!
Be sure to check
her blog
! and the interview and feature she did about me!
XX
D
Post Title
→
c`est la mimi
Post URL
→
https://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/cest-la-mimi.html
Visit
celebrate with books
for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
white shining
The dome of Galeries Lafayette, amazing! A simple reason why I love (even more) Paris. Max Mara tights, NafNaf vest, Bebe boots, Massimo Dut...
PRADA SS10
I `ll leave you with the sexiest and happiest video I have seen today. Red colored, juicy lips, bright colors, precious gems, perfect bags...
MON PULL RYKIEL
FOUR DAYS AGO: I program my alarm clock for Saturday morning, exactly at 8:30AM, really early for a weekend morning. “Tomorrow, SONI...
Le denim total look
Since I arrived to this marvellous city, I barely had seen the sun, and then , just reading the newspaper, I saw a big sun "à ...
Hey Mickey!!
wearing: DisneyWorld mickey tshirt, Topshop heartbag( my heart), shorts (bought in a Soho store), tights H&M,Steve Madden shoes( not in ...
desperate
I didn`t find a better word to describe they way I loved this must-haves for me. American Apparel new styles ( I just tried on that first li...
Snowing in Paris
Amazing coat, gift from my mom :Mango, American Apparel mesh and scoop back dresses, AA over the knee socks, Max Mara tights Today was s...
Mes lunettes vertes
One of my latest purchases. A simple and useful dress, a little detail in the shoulder zone. And those green glasses(gift from my beautifu...
lola
Bimba&Lola pull, Wolford tights, Christian Louboutin boots, Vintage hat, Roberto Cavalli purse One of my "nouvelle achats...
Sales! Soldes! Saldi!
Whenever it comes to sales season, I try not to go too often to stores (I just try, because I love doing it). It's just that I always t...
My Blog List
2011 Hairstyles Collection
haircollection2011
Hollywood Magazines
Justin Bieber Magazine Wallpaper
Hollywood Celebrity Gallery
Hilary Duff Visits "Good Morning America"
Fashion Hairstyles Gallery
Madhuri Dixit Hair 2011
Sport Star wallpapers
Messi Wallpaper 2011 Photos
Hot Gossip
Brad Pitt Abs
Best Hairstyles Collection
Demi Lovato 2011 Hair
i miss u
Blog Archive
►
2012
(22)
►
January
(22)
►
2011
(254)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(25)
▼
2010
(288)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(15)
▼
January
(9)
twisted sense of love
American Apparel: WORK IT
3D WAYFARERS
pour la tour eiffel
c`est la mimi
LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
BABYBABYBABY
life is a sequence with some unexpected events
kiss me and don`t tell anyone..
►
2009
(66)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(15)