celebrate with books
Malibu
For the shooting with AA, we went to Malibu beach in California. For me the beach is definitely one of my favorite places to spend time and get inspired weather you are reading a good book, shooting some photos or just hanging out with your friends.
Wearing: AA dress, Topshop knitt sweater.
Denni
Post Title
→
Malibu
Post URL
→
https://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/12/malibu.html
Visit
celebrate with books
for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
white shining
The dome of Galeries Lafayette, amazing! A simple reason why I love (even more) Paris. Max Mara tights, NafNaf vest, Bebe boots, Massimo Dut...
PRADA SS10
I `ll leave you with the sexiest and happiest video I have seen today. Red colored, juicy lips, bright colors, precious gems, perfect bags...
MON PULL RYKIEL
FOUR DAYS AGO: I program my alarm clock for Saturday morning, exactly at 8:30AM, really early for a weekend morning. “Tomorrow, SONI...
Le denim total look
Since I arrived to this marvellous city, I barely had seen the sun, and then , just reading the newspaper, I saw a big sun "à ...
Snowing in Paris
Amazing coat, gift from my mom :Mango, American Apparel mesh and scoop back dresses, AA over the knee socks, Max Mara tights Today was s...
desperate
I didn`t find a better word to describe they way I loved this must-haves for me. American Apparel new styles ( I just tried on that first li...
Mes lunettes vertes
One of my latest purchases. A simple and useful dress, a little detail in the shoulder zone. And those green glasses(gift from my beautifu...
lola
Bimba&Lola pull, Wolford tights, Christian Louboutin boots, Vintage hat, Roberto Cavalli purse One of my "nouvelle achats...
LES PRINTEMPS. GIVENCHY HC 2010
In the middle of the city the day it`s gray and cold, but inside there is a big mirror, my favorite dress, the camera and the white...
Hey Mickey!!
wearing: DisneyWorld mickey tshirt, Topshop heartbag( my heart), shorts (bought in a Soho store), tights H&M,Steve Madden shoes( not in ...
My Blog List
2011 Hairstyles Collection
haircollection2011
Hollywood Magazines
Justin Bieber Magazine Wallpaper
Hollywood Celebrity Gallery
Hilary Duff Visits "Good Morning America"
Fashion Hairstyles Gallery
Madhuri Dixit Hair 2011
Sport Star wallpapers
Messi Wallpaper 2011 Photos
Hot Gossip
Brad Pitt Abs
Best Hairstyles Collection
Demi Lovato 2011 Hair
i miss u
Blog Archive
►
2012
(22)
►
January
(22)
►
2011
(254)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(25)
▼
2010
(288)
▼
December
(23)
2010
Shibuya walks
Konichiwa Tokyo!
Walking in Tuileries
Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
Interviewing Franca Sozzani
cherries, ribbons and christmas rainbows
Stylestalker winner
Carine Roitfeld
MAXI DRESS
justenjoy
thebrightsideofmycloset
thewildsideofabbeylee
Pencil details
STYLESTALKER GIVEAWAY
Simple silhouettes
D&G TIME
Dior Chérie
LUISA VIA ROMA DISCOUNT
Dolce&Gabbana SS11 ads preview
Malibu
American Apparel Print Ads
Shopping spot
►
November
(27)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(66)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(15)