Blues

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Acne leather jacket (my-wardrobe), Frankie Morello shoes, Helmut Lang t shirt, American Apparel Leggings
    I started collecting American Apparel leggings when I first discovered them (about three years ago). Then, I started modelling for them and found myself a true follower and part of the American Apparel family.
    I already have almost all of the crazy colors, and though maybe some people find them a bit difficult to wear or style, for me, they're simply a must-have in my wardrobe. These electric blue ones are definitely my favorites!
    What are the must-haves in your closet?
    Go to my article at Glamour here(and spare a comment if you can!)

    I'm in the middle of Milan fashion week and there are just too many things to share! great weekend!
    Baci!!
    Denni

Post Title

→

Blues


Post URL

→

https://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/blues.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts