NY Zebra


    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Wearing: AA mesh dress(which I had wanted to show you like two months ago!!), H&M zebra skirt

    This day was just the perfect day of my trip. I knew it was going to be awesome, but,
    perfect wasn´t planned at all! The very first reason is something i did,exciting,totally different in
    my everyday life, but still, amazing, and it happened with this persons( that even though i just met them)
    i totally loved! enough mistery, I ll tell you later( and will post some pics!).
    Later that afternoon I enjoyed myself in a delicious restaurant at St Marks in the East Village,
    food was tasting wonderful! .
    But what also made my day,finally, was going to the Empire State Observatory, at midnight.
    It felt so romantic and still chic to see this gorgeous city, in the greatest day,
    the perfect view(just look at the last photo!), and the best company.
    I love NY

Post Title

NY Zebra


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/06/ny-zebra.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts