Night Shopping NYFW

    Photobucket
    Wearing: Christian Louboutin boots, Zara blazer, Acne dress, Mng coat
    It was probably around 8pm and after a really long day full of interviews, shows and many many photos I decided to go around Soho and make some shopping, walking down Broadway and then when walking by Mercer st. I found the cool Curve store  and I couldn't resist of buying  one of the incredible jackets they had over there. With my card a lot less full , I returned to my hotel just in time for more NYC. 
    I apologize because of the lack of posting but don't worry I will show you every detail of this amazing week in NY.
    See you very soon!


    Bisous
    Denni

Post Title

Night Shopping NYFW


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/night-shopping-nyfw.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts