THERE WAS AN ENCHANTED HAT..

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    I still can`t get enough of what YSL did with shoes,
    Michael Jackson and big shoulders, and then , leather, leather and faux leather..
    I just got this combo together, It had certainly been on my mind like three months ago.
    Sometimes I really wonder why I`m late on really too much things. 
    I accept it, if I can put something off, it `s almost a fact I`ll do it that way.
    (another wish to my wishlist!)
    On a happier and newer side: 
    It`s amazing how Christmas makes everything greater,
    from christmas trees, millions of lights, the freezing weather combined with a hot chocolate
    and new buys , big bags, new shoes, best wishes.
    Finally, I have already made it!
    I got a pair of shoes just yesterday, and you`ll soon will
    understand what I was talking about. 
    Enough. 


    XXX




Post Title

THERE WAS AN ENCHANTED HAT..


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/12/there-was-enchanted-hat.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts