Snowing in Paris



    Amazing coat, gift from my mom :Mango, American Apparel mesh and scoop back dresses, 
    AA over the knee socks, Max Mara tights

    Today was snowing in Paris!! The coldest day since I arrived here but It was beautiful to see the snow falling down so softly and feel it on you cheeks and nose. 
    Even with my coat was cold; talking about my new coat, this beauty was a gift from my amazing mom, she is just the best, I miss her so much! 
    Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great week!!

       Denni
       xxx

    PS. the song playing is on request from my mom. Love you.
    PS.. Yesterday I was featured on Denimology, thanks a lot!

Post Title

Snowing in Paris


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/02/snowing-in-paris.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts