Une nuit à Paris: Window shopping

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Balmain
    Photobucket
    Dolce & Gabbana
    Photobucket
    Emilio Pucci
    Photobucket
    Escada
    Photobucket
    Loewe
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Chanel
    Through my late nights in the streets of Paris I took time and stared happily at all these new collections in amazing stores,
    just to show you how incredible a window shopping can be. Take it as inspiration,
    as dreams, or simply as eye candy. I take it all.
    I divided the post in two: I still have some beautiful pictures to show you tomorrow.
    You are gonna love them!
    I said on twitter : why do fashion bloggers
    are only allowed to bring one or two baggage pieces? Not any fair , well, still packing and
    planning outfits for NY.
    And window shopping: my favorite is Balmain , which is yours, what are you looking
    forward to have (and not necesarily Balmain) this fall?
    Until tomorrow
    Bisous!
    Denni

Post Title

Une nuit à Paris: Window shopping


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/09/une-nuit-paris-window-shopping.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts