Eyelashes addiction

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket


    No more than 3 months ago I thought eyelashes weren't necessary at all. However, after my discovery of those incredible and shiny eye-lashes in my trip to Tokyo, and then, for my amusement when watching all the japanese girls wearing them, I started collecting my first ones. It's not that I use them everyday, but it definitely has an extra touch in your face when you use them.
    Photos of me taken by my friend Alix

    Shu Uemura and MAC Eyelashes. I'm wearing a Topshop jumpsuit and a Kate Moss for topshop blazer.

    Au revoir!
    Denni

Post Title

Eyelashes addiction


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/eyelashes-addiction.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts