Vogue Fashion's Night Out tour

    Here are a few other shots that I wanted to share before.  There were so many!
    Visiting all the stores was such an eye candy tour.
    At the a Hermes store trying the beautiful scarves and being interview for FTV Japan
     At Dior's huge building, trying cat eye sunglasses.
    At the brand new Costume National store/complex. Minimalistic+luxurious always go together so well. 
    Peeking at the bags at Michael Kors.
    At the Emporio Armani store
    At the Louis Vuitton boutique. The hats: J'adore!
    With Roberto Cavalli. He was so sweet, I've always admired what this huge empire represents and how they stand for it.

    Marijera and me at the Roberto Cavalli store!

    From their advertising campaigns. Daria is a glamazon in that luxurious perfect coat. The bird print over velvet fabric matches and is beyond amazing.

     I know this has been an overload of pictures, but this was just actually a quick view of the day. That was a big great day!
    I felt it was worth to put it out here, because after 10 hours of wearing these Prada's I was still alive! 
     For me Japan is one of a kind place. You can feel tradition as well as innovation going hand by hand together. It is a magical place where I feel like being home. One thing is exactly the same still, we're crazy shoppers! (2nd thing why I feel at home). Thank you Tokyo and Vogue for the huge event, for having me there as a special guest and for making this beautiful trip happen.
    xx
    Denni

Post Title

Vogue Fashion's Night Out tour


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/vogue-fashion-night-out-tour.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts