Sales! Soldes! Saldi!



    Whenever it comes to sales season, I try not to go too often to stores (I just try, because I love doing it). It's just that I always think I don't need anything else to buy, or that I already want to try something  from the new season. "However", there is ALWAYS that something. And some new things too! For example .....


    These Givenchy's that were one of my favorite pairs of shoes this season!

    "Frost Ascension" nail lacquer from the new M.A.C. line by Gareth Pugh 

    Bimba&Lola red knit 

    Voilà! It works! A Gerson hairbrush that I needed urgently. 

    I was curious to see Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange

    And last but not least, these Isabel Marant boots. I remember they were the statement along with the Balmain blazers a couple of seasons ago and was really shocked to still find them!(+ 60%off)
    Finito.
    What was your best find?


    Bisous!

Post Title

Sales! Soldes! Saldi!


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/sales-soldes-saldi.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts