Mamma Mia, here I go again!

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Second stage: The greek islands!! I felt like if I was in the Mamma Mia movie, oh my.. Everthing was white and blinding, all the houses with blue doors and 
    square windows. I loved it so much. Oia town is just beautiful, you can get there in a donkey!, I wanted to get on one, instead of the cable railway,but I couldn´t because for some reason I was in a rush everyday . Walking around Mikonos  is unbelievable, night life there is crazy! The day I left there,David Guetta was 
    playing in a club ( but, sadly, I had to get back to the cruise). Enjoyed so much this part of the trip, can´t wait 
    to go back and watch that paradise sceneries, the turquoise water ( and feel that suffocating heat!)
    Thank you so much for all your comments!, they make my day when I read them!.




    PS. Let´s get back to work ( meaning "work" , to show more
    of the everyday outfits!). 
    Love style.

    D

Post Title

Mamma Mia, here I go again!


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/08/mamma-mia-here-i-go-again.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts