Parisian Cabaret

    Photobucket
    This is another shoot for American Apparel (And one of my favorites!!) .
    Wearing the Disco Shorts, the new Loose Crop tee and the Unisex Wool Beret.
    Wearing the red beret with my repettos felt some kind of parisian, just needed
    a cigarette in my hand and (I wish now) the Eiffel tower behind me..
    If you ever wondered about sexy shorts , you wouldn´t miss the exact solution,
    this ones are insanely sexy, shoes or pumps with them are both perfect.
    I ´m taking long in getting them, but promise you will see them soon in real life
    (at least in mine).
    Lovely weekend!


    D


Post Title

Parisian Cabaret


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/08/parisian-cabaret.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts