Italy


    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    As promised: some of the pictures from my trip to Italy.
    The day I arrived there I could
    feel the different vibe. When being at Firenze I had to get back to hotel room, first, because
    I wouldn´t had used those big heels all day, second, some italian men yelling some funny things 
    to me...Anyway, I enjoyed those extremely long walks all day, and 
    how to finish the day but with some of the best pizza 
    I´ve ever tasted.
    The sky was always a marvellous blue, and the weather was hot as hell. 
    Of course visiting the Giant Coliseum , the Trevi Fontana, and Venice, oh Venice. 
    Romance is just a feeling living there.
    I´m glad of how exhausted I came home, not regreting walking around Italy, and living just
    another dream.

    D

    PS.Stay tunned for the next part. Greece!!!!

Post Title

Italy


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/08/italy.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts