CAT CAT CAT

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Lace catsuit from AA, Shorts and tube bra also from AA. Zara shoes, Belt from ...(gift)

    Last week I got this gorgeous lace body from the American Apparel team! and this
    time from a special great person of AA! As soon as the FEDEX man gave me the package
    I ripped the bag and actually shouted of joy when I saw this beauty,
    I was speechless since I had been looking to get it. Thanks J!!! You are so great!
    I also got some other goodies I will show for sure in the next posts.
    Today I had Japanese food as usual with my father, I think I`m lately becoming an expert at this kind of food
    (but just don`t imagine me making sushi) .
    I`m also very excited because tomorrow I start my fashion Ilustration course
    and I got all my material today. I love so much buying art materials.
    Almost Christmas, aren´t you excited about it?? I love Christmas!


    D
    PS.One last one: NEW MOON was totally perfect! had anyone watched it yet? I`m still,
    and will be in love with Edward Cullen. No worries about my twilight-mania.

Post Title

CAT CAT CAT


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/11/cat-cat-cat.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts