LEOPARD WINTER

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    It`s been a little bit more than chilly later , but it`s totally OK cause it`s the best reason to use
    tights. I`m all about the several figures printed on tights right now. Aren`t them totally beautiful?
    I`m SO exhausted and about to sleep cause I had a really big day, but still a really great one.
    The leopard print is in any case my FAVORITE from all the animal prints. Faux Fur. Don`t even worry.
    Year is totally flying. Time flies, wasn`t it just yesterday when I was saying Happy Halloween?
    Don`t matter.

    C`est la vie!

    XX
    D




Post Title

LEOPARD WINTER


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/11/leopard-winter.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts