Pencil details

    Photobucket
    From the Lula
    Photobucket
    From Grizzy 
    Photobucket
    Ksusha  from Moscow
    Photobucket
    Maria Cecilia from Rome
    Photobucket
    From Nancy 
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    From Rosa&Carlotta 
    Photobucket
    From my dear Marco!  




     I just sincerely would like to thank each one of you that took your valuable time to draw me. Each day I opened
    e-mails with drawings like these, was a day I had a big smile all over my face. It's more than a gift 
    for me to receive such great details of you.  Even when you write a comment I appreciate it and notice everything you mean. 
    Thanks a lot!! 

    Bisous!
    Denni

Post Title

Pencil details


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/12/pencil-details.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts