Dior Chérie

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Love for clothing makes you notice some small details that before you wouldn't had thought of. Therefore, I've found myself amazed when I go vintage seeking. Details of fabrics, structures and finishing touches everywhere in clothes is what you see next, but also, and mainly, you feel mysterious about the previous owner of that thing you found. I discovered this Christian Dior dress and though
    I said it was just classy, I now feel it with the Dior touch, romantic and silky, colorful but elegant. Now.... too much talking. 
    Christian Dior vintage dress

    Here is something I've been listening to  for the night mood. I'll place them on the side bar for quick play this week
    Bisous!
    Denni

Post Title

Dior Chérie


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/12/dior-cherie.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts