Interviewing Franca Sozzani

    Photobucket
    photo by Chicmuse
    About a week ago I had the pleasure and honor to interview one of the most important women in the fashion industry not to mention on of my biggest sources of inspiration: Franca Sozzani.
    When I received the invitation I instantly said YES of course! It was an amazing experience and although I was a little bit nervious Franca was really great.
    My voice was a little bit weird but don't worry is not normally like that ;)
    Thank you very much to the Vogue italy team for this opportunity
    Here is the questions I prepare for Franca:
    1) What led you to write this book and what is it about and what is the main purpose you want to reflect to the readers?
    2)Recently you had an interview with the Washington Post about how you celebrate black, brown and plus size models as an example of beauty and more than that diversity. What are your feelings and what is for you the main objective of you supporting diversity, and also how do you expect to influence society and their general vision of beauty?
    3)For me, fashion culture determines and influences the way of thinking of society, the way we look and even the way we act and we behave. Because of this I think the fashion industry has and inmense effect and in the end a commitment with society. What is your position as a leader? Which actions you think fashion insiders should take to make a positive influence in the world?

    You can watch the interview at www.Vogue.it!

    Bisous 
    Denni

Post Title

Interviewing Franca Sozzani


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/12/interviewing-franca-sozzani.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts