The Couples: Dolce & Gabbana

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket


    During this Milan Fashion week, I was honored to attend both the D&G and Dolce&Gabbana shows.
    This is today's Dolce&Gabbana, where Stefano and Domenico decided to make a girl sexy shiny look followed by a boylike trendy suited one. I may be slightly more a "dresses girl" than 
    a boy-ish style, but when I compared it on the runway, everything looked enough perfect to want it ABSOLUTELY all. 
    I have a few dozen hundreds of photos to choose for you, and some amazing news like thi: Today, I got to style a part of the Dolce& Gabbana iconic store here in Milan (and I'm still excited!).. but that is definitely the story for tomorrow. Till then, enjoy!
    Dolce & Gabbana F2011
    Bisous!
    Denni

Post Title

The Couples: Dolce & Gabbana


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/couples-dolce-gabbana.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts