My- Wardrobe spring picks




    After becoming an expert  loving things with Fashiolista ,
     I entered to My-wardrobe to choose some spring picks and things I'm loving:
    From left to right:
    1: Mulberry bag, Notte by Marchesa dress, See by Chloe dress, Mulberry dress, Acne dress
    2: Tom Ford sunglasses, Paul Smith hat, Philosophy- Alberta Ferretti belt, DVF make up case, D&G clutch
    3: D&G clutch, Moschino jacket, Moschino shoes, Mulberry black mini dress, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel tank
    4: Sonia Rykiel top, Halston Heritage dress, Acne Wedges, Vivienne Westwood jeans, Mulberry white Alexa
    PS: I know the images are small, but click to see them bigger!


Post Title

My- Wardrobe spring picks


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-wardrobe-spring-picks.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts