current features

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Some features I wanted to share with you, one is from Nylon Japan (which I received just yesterday) and the other from August Glamour magazine which I bought while I was waiting at the airport without thinking I was in there!
    Thank you also Glamour & Vogue Mexico for the features this month. 
    Nylon Japan wearing: Stylestalker leggings, Zara shirt, Stella McCartney shoes and Dolce&Gabbana sunglasses
    Glamour USA wearing: Chloé jeans (fw2011) & shirt(vintage), vintage Furla bag & YSL shoes
    Bisous
    Denni

Post Title

current features


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/current-features.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts