NY!

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I'm the kind of person that gets cold with just a chilly breeze, so when I say NYC is hot, it is because
    it is TOO HOT! The heat is incredible here, so the outfit was actually more just the shirt dress and shoes. I love total white outfits. 
    I'm so excited for the projects happening lately, and so excited to tell you soon what Chicmuse team has been up to these days. Just a few days left before I go back to Paris again, so let's just make the most of it!
    Prada baroque sunglasses, Sergio Rossi for puma shoes, Massimo Dutti shirt dress, Kate Moss for Topshop blazer
    Bisous
    Denni

Post Title

NY!


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/ny.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts