Azul

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    American Apparel bloomers, Massimo Dutti top, vintage belt and ring, 
    Converse shoes, Rayban wayfarers
     8:45am and already had breakfast and got the appartment done. I've been 
    waking up at 6am daily (so weird for me), and I'm liking so
     much the feeling of going out to the streets when others are sleeping. 
    Reading in the corner café and watching anything. 
    Between many clothes everywhere I go, different trips, hotels,
    suitcases, I had lost my Converse's and
    I had been missing them, so I got new (shiny and white) ones, they are
     such a summer must-have!

Post Title

Azul


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/azul.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts