HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I`m off to watch scary movies to my grandparents house all this weekend, scary
    is that grandpa`s house is besides the dark forest, and scary also cause I
    collected all the Halloween saga. There you got a small preview of what I´m in
    all weekend.

    I`m so proud I`ll be eating the best food, grandma`s food, and will enjoy doing
    nothing with my bestfriend.TGIF!
    Halloween costume party!, as you see, this bunny could have had a little cold.  
    The photos are a little crappy cause I didn`t have the chance to take the camera.

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
    XX
    D

Post Title

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/10/happy-halloween.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts