Rainbow green

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Wanted to do this some time ago, putting this green bow to my Aldo shoes, and getting it together with sexy tights
    and loose top. Contrast, isn´t it? ..I`m super excited to tell I just got the best cuir, leather, whatever combo I could
    put together.
    As it`s becoming a little windy in here, I had to use my little coat and even better drinking a delicious big
    Starbucks. Taste of coffee it`s a pleasure I don`t want to quit. Ever.
    I don`t wanna be ( or sound ) childish but I `m so in love with Pattinson, and even more with vampire Edward,
    and as it follows, I just look forward to see the new movie, cause trailers are already saved on my brain. Funny.





    XX
    D

Post Title

Rainbow green


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/10/rainbow-green.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts