pour l'amour de l'art

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Carine,Emmanuelle, no words to say. Love them.

    Photobucket
    (borrowed from JAKANDJIL!)

    Love. Art. What I`m just trying to say is, and in my words, these are just pieces, moments, of the art we live in,
    Maybe it`s my opinion, maybe is of many else, but, as a piece of art,
    everytime I see all best fashion photos,clothes, everything as a whole,
    I can feel that sensation of pleasure in my stomach. And I love it.

    Some pictures of my favorites.
    Finally weekend!


    XX
    D



    PS. I`m taking camera tomorrow. ( and working out some most looks)
    enjoy the weekend!


Post Title

pour l'amour de l'art


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/10/pour-l-de-l.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts