BABYBABYBABY

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    It isn`t maybe the biggest surprise but you, but believe, after a friend called me and told me I was on the back cover
    of BABY BABY BABY. I was thrilled , surprised, I really like this feeling!
    What a great magazine, it is totally full of editorials, great ones, and well, PLUS, I am
    ON THE BACK COVER! Thanks so much to the one who picked my ad!
    BABY BABY BABY is a Mexican made magazine, with distribution in all the American Apparel stores, in Tokyo, Korea, Motto, 
    Berlin, Germany , Zurich and in some other ones.
    Be sure to check it!
    D

Post Title

BABYBABYBABY


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/babybabybaby.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts