life is a sequence with some unexpected events

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket


    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Mango studded leggings, Bebe boots, F21 tshirt, Zara jacket.
    These boots are one of the Christmas presents I got, aren`t they incredible?
    Amazingly high and very hard to walk with, but beautiful anyway.
    Today was great, while I was searching for the perfect read, I stepped into this great magazine
    and guess what... I WAS ON THE BACK COVER!,
    It is an American Apparel Ad, I was shocked and very excited
    because it is a great shoot, you´ll see after. I`ll really tell you later
    about it. Hope you are having a great week .
    Denni
    PS. Also I got the leggings and the jacket for Christmas too, I think I`ve been wearing this jacket
    since the day my sister gave it to me, litterally. I wear it every time, It`s so comfortable and warm, 2 things to appreciate from a jacket.

Post Title

life is a sequence with some unexpected events


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/life-is-sequence-with-some-unexpected.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts