LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    American Apparel red cape, Max Mara tights, American Apparel mini shorts, Burberry shoes
    I didn´t think the red color would look so great in the photos, but that´s the way it is, no matter how crappy was all day, 
    and lately, all these days, anyhow. Thanks there are always also great winter clothes, otherwise , I would be freezing,
    or I would be all day long inside my bed. I realize now, I was actually all day long inside bed, how lazy!
    I got these Burberry shoes last week. Would they be enough to make me stop using heels?, they are so great, BUT NO WAY.
    I love heels, always.



    D

Post Title

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/little-red-riding-hood.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts