German Vogue feature

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I was excited when I was contacted by Vogue Deutsch team to be featured in 
    the May issue. But I got really excited when I started receiving mails from my loved readers
    that I was there with a big picture of me. I  got happy cause I had previously seen 
    other editorials for this issue and they were really marvellous, so this magazine goes to 
    my box of little treausures. I hope you like it!
     Thanks  to the Vogue team!
    Click also for the photo in the Vogue.de

    xx
    Denni

Post Title

German Vogue feature


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/04/german-vogue-feature.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts