Parisian talks

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Having delicious macarons at Ladurée and taking a glass of wine in a Rue St. Honoré café suddenly became a perfect afternoon.
    I met Chiara from theblondesalad who is making a europe trip and we both got the chance to meet for the first time!
    we had such a great afternoon. Boyfriends were already starting to plan
    their own page to beat us (joking) but in the end, everything was really great.
    I wanted to share my other Bird Print from the MiuMiu spring 2010. I loved not just the incredible birds but the white color
    paired with this soft blue. Miuccia Prada really has me enchanted. And I have my new favourite accessory.
    MiuMiu collar SS2010, Zara shirt, American Apparel riding pants ( thanks AA!), Massimo dutti velvet blazer
    xxx
    Denni

Post Title

Parisian talks


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/04/parisian-talks.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts