Prada lolita

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Prada sunglasses, Gerbe tights, American Apparel shorts, Topshop shoes and top
    Just try to picture me with the sea to one side. I think, and I confirm Miuccia Prada
    had something amazing in mind when making MiuMiu and Prada spring collections. I can`t get over with both of them.
    She had an inspiration and she has now become one for us.
    It`s all about white sand, blue turquoise water, Palms, Sun, transparent sunglasses and Prada prints.
    I had this one in my mind and finally I got to feel like a lolita, signed by Prada.

    xx
    Denni

Post Title

Prada lolita


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/04/prada-lolita.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts