Marie Laurencin and other things

    Photobucket
    Incredible Miss Selfridge blazer I got in London. Me in a club. My favorite ring.
    Photobucket
    A new find. Marie Laurencin at Le Musée de l`Orangerie here in Paris. Her way of painting was simply beautiful. It`s the shock
    you get when watching things you don`t need to think about, cause they already have something that-can`t-have-a-description.
    Photobucket
    The petite campagne Marie Antoinette`s house in Versailles
    Photobucket
    The most comfortable flats. Marc Jacobs. My new socks. American Apparel.
    Photobucket
    I had some 30 minutes before I got the train from Versailles to Paris ( And I did just that)

    Photobucket
    Coco Chanel painted by Marie Laurencin
    Photobucket
    And finally a place to kill time really easily.
    last outfit: H&M garden collection shorts, H&M top, Burberry shoes.
    Before posting any other new things. I posted some photos I never really get to show you, I wouldn`t finish!
    Some days I don`t have to worry about walking on heels. Simply because I wouldn`t make it all day :S
    A club in Paris, the Musée de l`Orangerie, The Marie Antoinette house in Versailles, a little lake, 
    and my new favorite painter(appart from Renoir, Jackson Pollock or Andy Warhol), Marie Laurencin.
    xxx
    Denni
    PS. Thanks to STYLESTALK and STYLECASTER for the feature! I loved them really much!

Post Title

Marie Laurencin and other things


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/04/marie-laurencin-and-other-things.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts