bleu marine

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I' ve just got a fever for sunglasses. I discovered these Chanel a few days ago,
     and my jaw dropped when I saw those mirrored aviator glasses and that luxurious 
    Chanel white leather on the side (isn't this so perfect?!)
    Cancun is beautiful, I was astonished to see again so much blue color and in so many shades of it.
    Everything is about the best food and the warmest weather: this is a paradise.
    Summer is here!
    Chanel Sunglasses, HEmango hoodie, American Apparel swimsuit


    like it on bloglovin' 

Post Title

bleu marine


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/06/bleu-marine.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts