Palisades

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Pictures by Ruy
    A few weeks ago I went up up in Los Angeles to Palisades to shoot some new styles for American Apparel with my friend Taghrid.I always end up having so amazing and fun times in L.A. If it's not chilling with my friends at American Apparel, it is shopping an visiting new places, going around the beach, and then of course I end up eating something with guacamole or BBQ and a frozen margarita. This is holidays for me! 
     I love the detail of the print in this chiffon tank, and I'm fascinated and attracted by the soft texture and color in this American Apparel pouch, and the fact that I can wrap it or fold it as I want, it just gets me relaxed.
    vintage cut-offs, Prada shoes, American Apparel tank, sweater and white bodysuit
    bisous!
    Denni

Post Title

Palisades


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/06/palisades.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts