Makeup Mandy eyelash extensions

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    During my trip in Los Angeles the last couple of weeks, I tried for the very first time eyelash extensions.
    I went straight to the famous (and fancy) MakeUp Mandy studio down in Melrose Ave. to try a full set of  Mink lash extensions. I was initially afraid of how it worked, but this is results! : I asked for a natural length and touch, and I loved the way they ended looking.  I have been so satisfied of not having to use mascara or eyelash curler at all now. If you're around here, don't miss trying them!
    About:
    8441 Melrose Ave., 
    West Hollywood, 
    310.858.1970
    Follow MM on twitter and facebook 

    A big thank you to Amanda and everyone at the Studio for having me there!
    Bisous,
    Denni

Post Title

Makeup Mandy eyelash extensions


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/06/makeup-mandy-eyelash-extensions.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts