Diva

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I'd been lately inspired by the Hollywood glamour and the classic Diva vibe/feeling, so I went up to the roof to feel like one taking photos 
    with just the effective little dress,sunglasses and shoes combo. There is something about satin shoes that adds a glamourous and sexy touch to anything you put on. I was also into calling this post "diva" because I laugh when remembering my friend Taghrid called me like this the whole past week, when I was just into being lazy and sleeping! The best time in California. 
    Prada Shoes, Karen Walker sunglasses, Zara shirt dress
    Bisous!

Post Title

Diva


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/06/diva.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts