American Apparel Story

    It's been a big while since I discovered it: American Apparel. I always remember being
    attracted to those shiny color leggings and those extremely sexy tank tops.
    Then I happened to start a "not living without my high waist black shorts" life step. And now,
    I really live through what they do: basic clothes with an incredible
    touch of sexiness and strong personality, combined with amazing trends, fabrics and colors. Thing is:
    Before being a model for them, I was a totally AA gal. And I'll be! This one is made for
    my own and for my AA love.
    The story today: an American Apparel weekend.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    First look: Lightweight sheer rib raglan Pullover, Full Woven Skirt
    Second look: Cotton spandex jersey double U neck long sleeve bodysuit
    Third look: 3D Mesh Jumper, Stretch velvet stirrup legging
    Last look: Spandex shiny stripe tank bodysuit

Post Title

American Apparel Story


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/american-apparel-story.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts