Black Lanvin

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I had been saving this amazing Lanvin dress for you. What would we do without dresses?
    I suppose we feel comfortable with jeans and t shirts, but maybe sometimes shouldn't be
    about always feeling comfortable. A dress makes you feel just in your own movie or storie. And well,
    this time a Lanvin dress made me feel in my own one. Alber Elbaz has kept Lanvin to show
    the elegance and feminine of women and I haven't been dissapointed of Lanvin for a big time!
    Lanvin dress, pictures taken in Florence
    Bisous!
    Denni
    PS: special thanks to LuisaViaRoma !

Post Title

Black Lanvin


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/black-lanvin.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts