Wang Shades

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    We always want summer and bikinis, but we definitely like so much winter clothes. I chose this small
    grey coat thinking a lot in Alexander Wang looks, and this short length one is not too hot 
    and not to cold, just perfect for me.
    Other thing, it's clearly unbelievable I hadn't shown you my best pair of boots,
    really ran around Paris to get them and I now I run around everywhere using them.
    Chilly weather but not enough to make us hide our legs. Enjoy it!
    Isabel Marant boots, Mango Coat, American Apparel mini shorts and tank top, Longchamp bag
    Follow CHICMUSE
    Bisous
    Denni


Post Title

Wang Shades


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/wang-shades.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts