The Palms

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    What I like of these days it's that I remembered how you could get a look with
    Converse's and a shiny something that gets you glamourous.
    I had been in a busy weekend but you won't believe the amount of photos I've
    taken for you. We start today with these ones. Don't forget your ray-ban's
    and a light sweater cause at night it's so chilly! I'm really into California dreaming. Happiness is
    around a lot.
    Helmut Lang t shirt, Mom's bag, Forever21 skirt, Converse shoes.
    wait for more tomorrow!

    Bisous,
    Denni

Post Title

The Palms


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/palms.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts