Rock Leather

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Follow CHICMUSE
    yes yes yes! I could have my arm up like that to show
    this perfect Acne fringe leather jacket.
    Isabel Marant gave again the idea of the good use for rocker jackets. This one
    is by far the best I've had and I got it from My-Wardrobe, they always
    happen to have the new things I want and have the detail of luxurious shipping!
    You'll probably see me using this one soon again. It's just to good for me.
    Acne Leather Jacket, Anna Dello Russo t-shirt, American Apparel high waist shorts.
    Life is too good! Bisous!
    Denni

Post Title

Rock Leather


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/rock-leather.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts