Beach sequences

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Sand and no sandals, the beach and the wind, water and sun. I usually like all of this, but everything changes
    when after that, I find the perfect way to show this beauty, this jacket is giving me nice moments! 
    Have you ever worn something that you REALLY like wearing and you feel just yourself? It can be a ring or
    necklace, your prettiest shoes or your underwear. For me it's this one right now. I love doing this!
    Acne jacket from My-wardrobe.com, American Apparel high waist shorts, American Apparel nude bodysuit
    Follow CHICMUSE
    Bisous!
    Denni

Post Title

Beach sequences


Post URL

http://celebratewithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/beach-sequences.html


Visit celebrate with books for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts